Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All you need is...cupcake


Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the February issue of Martha Stewart Living gives us what we need to spend that day (and every other day) happily ever after—cupcakes. And since we all know these would turn out disastrous in my incapable hands, I’m giving them to you in pure, Martha-perfected form. You may now commence with the ogling and drooling.






Pistachio and Raspberry Cupcake. The nut and fruit combo of this cupcake make it seem more like a muffin to me, but I like the originality. It’s certainly different than your average sprinkle and frosting variety.

Peanut Butter with Peanut Butter Frosting and Jelly. I’m not a fan of peanuts in general, especially when they’re smooshed into a paste, but this is too darn cute. That jelly pocket is genius.

Chocolate Chip with Chocolate Chip Frosting and Banana with Caramel Buttercream. These are the two that I am most likely to make. And eat.

(I wasn’t able to find recipes online for every cupcake pictured. Ones that do have recipes are highlighted. Click the links for recipes from MarthaStewart.com)

No comments: